MARCH IS AN IMPORTANT MONTH FOR SLEEP
National Sleep Awareness Week takes place March 5th – 12th and culminates with Daylight Savings.
Then there is globally celebrated World Sleep Day organized by the World Sleep Society occurring on March 17th.
To celebrate these occasions, COMMUNITY SLEEP COACH will once again be holding our annual Educational Open Houses to raise sleep disorder awareness within the community.
People can drop by the Kelowna office for a casual yet informative personal introduction to sleep & associated abnormalities.
- 12pm – 2pm Tuesday, March 7
- 3pm – 5pm Thursday, March 9
- 12pm – 3pm Friday, March 17
- #610 – 773 Glenmore Road in Kelowna – within ‘The Conservatory’ building on the corner of Glenmore Road & Summit Drive.
- Visitor parking – stalls #55-58 – Additional parking available along the roadway or at the adjacent newly developed Hillside Plaza.
COMMUNITY SLEEP COACH is an official World Sleep Day delegate. We leave you with the official press release provided by the World Sleep Society. Help spread the word!
Press Release (PDF): WSD 2017 Press Release