Skip to content
Copyright © 2021 Community Sleep Coach Inc.
Reasons for booking an appointment with COMMUNITY SLEEP COACH INC:
- You are sleeping poorly or are told by a bed partner that this is the case.
- You think you are sleeping soundly but wake unrefreshed and are tired during the day.
- You require information about various forms of sleep testing.
- You have had sleep testing performed but do not understand what the results mean.
- You have obtained treatment for a sleep disorder but are struggling with therapy.
- You are compliant with your current treatment but feel no improvement in your symptoms.
- You are concerned about a family member’s/friend’s sleep and simply want some education on the topic of sleep disorders and the negative health risks associated with these conditions.
Types of sleep consultations available:
- Sleep Assessment & Recommendations: Comprehensive evaluation of sleep complaints. Thorough discussion of abnormal nighttime & daytime signs/symptoms, stressors, medical history, work schedule, diet, exercise, medications/supplements, past sleep testing, spousal feedback etc. This type of consultation takes place over the course of 2 (sometimes 3) separate visits. Duration of assessment is 1-3 hours depending on case complexity. Further investigations such as bloodwork or the need to obtain past medical reports will be discussed during this appointment. Once this additional information is available, a follow-up appointment can be booked. During second visit, patient is provided with tailored recommendations/sleep improvement plan. Additional progress review may be booked as needed.
- Sleep Information, Education & Counselling Session: Consultation appropriate for anyone seeking sleep health/sleep disorder information, sleep hygiene counselling, sleep testing facts, treatment option discussion, therapy compliance advice or progress review. This office visit lasts up to 2 hours. Repeat visits may be booked if desired.
- Remote Sleep Consult: A convenient alternative for out-of-town patients requiring sleep assessments or sleep counselling. For video conference, you will require a computer, printer, scanner/fax, and access to Skype. For those without a Skype account, a simple phone consultation is also available.
- Mobile and Corporate Sleep Clinics: Offered to medical clinics, companies, facilities & schools on-site. Fee will depend on the size of the organization and associated travel costs.
Click for more details: